Santa Cruz Breakers Academy Challenge Cup
August 25-26, 2018
The Fall Cup will take place on the August 25/26, 2018 weekend.
The tournament is open to Copper to Premier level Boys and Girls team U8-U16 based on 2018/19 Calendar Year age.
All the USSF affiliated Associations' passes will be accepted - USCS, CYSA, AYSO, etc.
Games will be hosted at the beautiful Twin Creeks 10-field complex in Sunnyvale.
Twin Creeks Sport Complex Information:
Age Determination Method
2 x 20 minutes
2 x 20 minutes
2 x 25 minutes
2 x 30 minutes
This is a "Stay & Play" tournament. The Breakers Academy has worked with Traveling Teams to arrange hotel room availability for all teams participating in the Breakers Academy events. Teams needing hotel rooms are required to obtain them from our approved hotels, using the group reservation procedure established by the Breakers Academy and Traveling Teams.
Application Deadline: August 8th, 2018
Acceptance Notification: August 9th, 2018 or earlier
Late Registration Penalty: Applies for registrations after August 8th deadline - $75
Withdrawal penalty: $100 after August 8th. The Full registration fee is waived if withdrawal occurs after August 9th or after the team has been accepted.
Guaranteed number of games: 3
* Location - 10-Field Complex
* gotsoccer registration, scheduling and fully integrated ranking
* 2-day event with a minimum 3 games guaranteed
* ONLINE Check-in - teams do the tournament check-in online - no need to spend time at the field or the night before
* Individual Medals to 1st and 2nd Place teams. 3rd Place Medals for the winner of 3rd Place Consolation Game. Team trophies for the Champions
* US Soccer Mandate formats - 7v7, 9v9, 11v11